Water analysis (testing) is very important in order to make sure that your water is safe to drink and that it is not damaging your house or appliances.
A Water Test should be taken every 2-3 yrs as water can change over time
Problems that can a rise:
- Bactria in the water which can make you ill.
- Iron can damage pipe work, pumps, appliances and equipment.
- Low PH levels, this is acidic and attacks copper pipes, copper cylinder, kettles and metal.
- Manganese which builds up in pipe work and appliances.
- Hardness, limescale which will cause problems with kettles, washing machines, dishwashers, copper cylinders and pipe work, but worse when heated